Thursday, January 26, 2006

This is going to be embarrassing...

Nico just tagged me for this meme thing and I thought about ignoring it because my answers are kind of pathetic, but here goes:

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
I've actually only had the one job my whole life (perks of your family owning it's own business), but during the course of that job I've done quite a few things, so here's four: Shipping supervisor, screen printer, electrician, mechanic.

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Billy Madison, Lost in Translation, Rio Bravo, Anchorman.

Four television shows you love:
Current: The Simpsons, The Office, Desperate Housewives, Scrubs.
Older: The Beverly Hillbillies, Newsradio, Once and Again, Green Acres.

Four Places you have lived:
I've only lived two places in my life; Decatur, AL and Birmingham, AL

Four places you have been on vacation:
Sturgis, SD - New York City (NEW YORK CITY?!?) - New Orleans, LA - Atlantic City, NJ

Four websites you visit daily:
Every Day Should Be Saturday, Drudge Report, TideSports.com, Go Fug Yourself.

Four places you would rather be right now:
Fiji, South Dakota, Alaska, Montana

Four bloggers you are tagging:
Since Nicole and Breadchick are the only bloggers I "talk" to besides Nico and Hack (whom he already tagged), I'll tag them and then add special celebrity bloggers Ben Roethlisberger and Pamela Anderson. And if Big Ben doesn't take time out from preparing for the Super Bowl I am going to be PISSED.

3 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

Thanks for the "tag" Todd. I'll get to work on this over the weekend. Question, why South Dakota? Don't get me wrong, I've been to Bismarck and Sioux Falls before (even got snowed in over the weekend on a business trip in Bismarck once). Nice folks. Just wondering...

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did you live in Decatur? A good friend of mine is from there and it seems like one of those places where everybody knows everybody.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

peter, i was born in decatur and then my family moved to birmingham when i was six months old, so i'm pretty sure i have no idea who your friend is.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home