Friday, September 09, 2005

09-09-2005

711) Heavyweights. Remember when Comedy Central did that roast of Jerry Stiller? And remember when that guy said all that mean stuff about him? And then remember when he was all "No wonder your son turned out gay!"? Remember that? Cause that was kinda funny.

712) White Chicks. Feel...so...dirty...won't...wash...off....

713) Benny & Joon. I enjoyed this more than I figured I would, mostly because Depp's Keaton/Chaplin schtick was such a refreshing reminder of the sheer power of refined physical comedy. The first time I saw Chaplin I couldn't believe how funny it was, and it didn't even have words. Body language and reaction are so crucial to comedy but they never really get their due and it was nice to see those old routines getting a little spotlight.

713 down, 287 to go.

You know what, I've had it. I'm breaking the silence. Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a staunch conservative. I voted for Bush twice and have supported him whole heartedly...until now. When is this jackass and his chimp cronies at FEMA going to stop twiddling their thumbs and pretending nothing is wrong when the blizzard raging inside Lindsay Lohan's nose continues unabated?!?!? LOOK AT HER! Do you not see the devastation?! Don't you hear my heart breaking as the woman I love implodes before my very EYES?! GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WEIRDLY OBSESSIVE SOUTHERN WHITE PEOPLE! If he was really a "compassionate" conservative he'd federalize relief efforts and send federal marshalls to throw her ass in rehab, stopping at Arby's on the way cause bitch needs a sandwich NOW!!!!! I'm disgusted, really I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home