Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Next to Spring and Winter, Fall is my absolute favorite season

There's football on my TV and a longing for trashy drama in my heart:

Sept 8 - The OC season premiere.
Sept 13 - Gilmore Girls season premiere.
Sept 25 - Desperate Housewives season premiere.

And let's not forget the comedy:

Sept 19 - Arrested Devlopment season premiere.

Sadly, I will once again be boycotting The Simpsons. It's just not funny anymore, and the sadness it brings? More than I can bear.

So that's my four stories for the season. One Tree Hill is still dropped. Not only was there just too much drama, my only real interest in the show got married so what's the point? Henceforth, keep in mind that Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday will be bad times to call, because if I even bother to answer you'll only here "name of tv show/sporting event" and a click.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home