Tuesday, September 06, 2005

09-06-2005 Early Edition

703) Joe Versus the Volcano. Other than Meg Ryan hamming it up in her first two characters and the idea of Abe Vegoda as the head of a south seas tribe, there isn't much of the funny going on in this one.

703 down, 297 to go.

Everything was going so well. Over the past few weeks I've managed to almost completely flip my sleep cycle from night to day. I've been going to sleep around 4 AM and waking up anywhere between Noon and 4 PM. So I've tried my best to get back into a regular pattern the past few days and made an effort to wake up early this morning (10 o'clock is early if you didn't go to sleep til after 4) and then stay awake all day without taking any naps. I managed to accomplish this for the most part and was very pleased to sit at Steve and Donna's lovely new home watching Miami/FSU display their gross lack of offense and growing sleepier and sleepier. I got back here about 9:30ish and kept awake til my usual bedtime of 11 and fell straight to sleep...only to wake up 45 minutes later feeling perfectly refreshed. So Joe Versus the Volcano gets knocked off and I'll try to get back to sleep by watching some Simpsons episodes. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

UPDATE: So after watching three hours of the Simpsons I finally dozed off at 5ish (and right in the middle of Duffless, too) only to wake up at the end credits and then didn't go back to sleep at all. It's going to be awhile before I get back to normal. Curses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wes Wolfe said...

I saw "Joe Versus The Volcano" in the theater. Maybe it's just me, but Tom Hanks + movie = gold (Gold, Jerry! Gold!). Even if it's stupid.

Hooray Tom!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

His mullet at the beginning was Gold, I'll give you that. I also forgot to mention it had a great soundtrack, too. Other than that though I just wasn't on board.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home