Tuesday, September 06, 2005

09-06-2005 Evening Edition

704) My Girl 2. Blech. The first one worked the whole awkward coming of age sweetness angle to full effect, but this one just threw the characters on the screen and then wrote Chlumsky completely different. Her male foil in this one wasn't near as effective as Caulkin either. The only thing that kept me even remotely interested was trying to figure out what else I'd seen Veda mother in.

705) Blind Date. This one had three things going for it. One, Phil Hartman. Two, Dan Fielding. Three, Kim Basinger, a woman so unbelievably beautiful that not even the greasy stain that is Alec Baldwin can taint the absolute pinnacle of physical perfection that she embodies. And trust me people, if I'm willing to overlook Alec Baldwin, my most hated of enemies, you know she's got it. But it started to suck near the end, so it's really a wash.

705 down, 295 to go.

I dozed off three times during Blind Date. I'm still tired so I hope I can go to bed and go straight to sleep. Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home