Thursday, September 08, 2005

09-08-2005

708) How to Deal. This was way too depressing. Families falling apart, kids dying, Mandy's best friend finding out she's knocked up AFTER her boyfriend DIES, Mandy falling in love with said boyfriend's best friend that is clearly closet gay and in love with him, the perpetually unwashed state of Mandy's hair....it's all too much. And for real, did wardrobe and make-up just not budget for shampoo? And if so, couldn't Mandy afford it on her own or is she just that cheap?

709) Foreign Correspondent. Yep. Any organization with "peace" or allusions to it in it's title is bound to be up to no good.

710) Varsity Blues. Maybe if someone had told me about Ali Larter and the whip cream bikini I would have watched this a long time ago. I have to get better friends.

710 down, 290 to go.

Break out the tiny violins folks. I was up til 3 so not much luck on the sleep front. THEN I woke up this morning and my knee was swollen like Sean Penn's head, but instead of a general, all over, grape fruit shaping like usual it was just swollen out on the left side where all the scar tissue was removed and it was in one straight line where the scope had been and it was really freaky. And then I started walking and it felt like when you have a really nasty scab and your skin gets pulled away from it and you think your skin is tearing, but on the inside. For real, how do all these football players have this done and are back on the practice field in two weeks? I'm sure access to the top athletic trainers in the country is a part of that, but I'm doing all the exercises my doctor is telling me to do, should this really be so rough? Granted, my last surgery wasn't as serious as this one, but I was back at work in a week and doing fine. Now after two days of regular routine I'm cripple again. This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home