Monday, August 15, 2005

08-15-2005

619) Call of the Rockies. #7,872 on the Things I Never Learned in High School List: Smiley Burnette was the chief engineer of the Suez Canal.

620) Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde. Needless sequel. In the first one Witherspoon was cute enough to carry such a spazzy character and was aided by a script with a certain silliness to it, enough to take it right to the brink of spiraling into pointless and vapid silliness but without ever spinning out of control. This one just didn't hold together and whoever thought "like Legally Blonde...but more" shouldn't be allowed to make movies anymore for not understanding what made the first one work. There was just too much outright silliness going on and it wasn't funny, just lamely goofy and embarassing. Whatever.

621) Agent Cody Banks. Can't get enough of that Hillary Duff OR Angie Harmon's incredibly long legs. For reals, have you seen those things? Human chicks do not have legs that long. There either has to have been some sort of surgical alteration or she's a robot, which, if she is, I totally changed my mind about Pleasure Unit 704 and would rather have a robot Angie Harmon for my birthday instead.

621 down, 379 to go.

3 days til surgery, and after today I'm more looking forward to it for the vacation than the whole fixing of knee aspect.

18 days til Bama (and UAB) football, and after today I'm looking forward to, well, football. Yeah, that's what I'm looking forward to though I'm making some sacrifices and only watching Bama, UAB, Steelers, and maybe a Packers game or two depending on who they are playing instead of watching all day long.

26 more shopping days til my birthday, and after today I'm looking forward to my new robot bride, Angie Harmon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home