Wednesday, August 10, 2005

08-10-2005

603) Bite the Bullet. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Jan-Michael Vincent, perpetual punchline. Was this worth watching to see him repeatedly bitch slapped by Hackman? YES.

604) Timeline. Silly. Predictable. I'm tempted to drop a "whatever" but I kind of got into it and it wasn't that bad. Still, I'll have to trust my first instinct. Whatever.

604 down, 396 to go.

8 more days til surgery. There is no comfortable way to sit or lay. I'm looking forward to a night's worth of uninterrupted, pain killer induced sleep.

23 more days til Bama (and UAB) football. Again, there is no comfortable way to sit or lay. I'm looking forward to a night's worth of uninterrupted, pain killer induced sleep.

31 more shopping days til my birthday. AGAIN, there is no comfortable way to sit or lay. I'm looking forward to a night's worth of UNINTERRUPTED, PAIN KILLER INDUCED SLEEP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home