Thursday, July 07, 2005

07-07-2005

503) The Basketball Diaries. Two things: First, I'm of the opinion that Requiem for a Dream should be shown to every fifth grader in the country to scare the little bastards straight, but maybe they should make it a double feature with this just to be certain. Second, that whole "look at me, I'm all clean and helping others" ending was total bullshit. In Bockris's biography of Keef Richards Carroll recounts doing a few lines and some methadone with Keef before he was to sit in with Carroll's band and how it was the best coke he'd ever seen. Don't think I'm illiterate because I'd rather watch TV.

504) Teaching Mrs. Tingle. Stupid as all hell, but Mirren was absolutely malevolent as the teacher. How did she get sucked into this?

504 down, 496 to go.

Really? Cause I've seen the trailer about a billion times and that never once occured to me. Even now I'm not seeing it.

I accidentally typed 1001movies.blogspot.com into my browser a minute ago and had a total "BITCH, IT IS ON" moment until I realized they are watching 1001 movies before they die, not in a year. Close one. Cause I so would have wiped the proverbial floor with their asses. No one watches TV like me bitches, NO ONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home