Sunday, July 03, 2005

07-03-2005

489) The Fastest Gun Alive. A couple of westerns is all I really needed to save me from the burn out. I don't know why I didn't think of that before.

490) Escape From Fort Bravo. Now that's southern ingenuity! Get a hot chick to come and turn the warden's head around and escape under his nose. Brilliant! Plus, she was pretty damn hot, if I were Holden I would have fallen for it too.

491) American Gun. Pretty decent until the pointless twist ending when it all turned into crap.

492) All the Pretty Horses. I just don't see how you can even attempt to make a movie based on a McCarthy book. This one would probably be the easiest, but it's still too thick for a two hour movie. Too much was lost in the middle, plus McCarthy's writing style is so distinct that it's really the reason his books are so interesting. You just can't translate that kind of stark feel to a visual medium.

493) The Fast and the Furious. So they completely total the only real muscle car in a sea of ridiculous rice burners AND he let's the bad guys get away? HATE.

494) Antitrust. Claire Forlani couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag, but she's so hot AND I think we all know my feelings on Rachael Leigh Cook, the cutest actress ever. Other than that, HATE.

494 down, 506 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home