Wednesday, July 06, 2005

07-06-2005

500) Anaconda. Why was J. Lo scared? That snake was pretty big, but there was no way it was going to get around her ass.

It's all downhill from here...

501) Gods and Monsters. Fraser is no De Niro by any stretch of the imagination, but the man can act if he needs to, unlike, say, Gwyneth Paltrow. So why is he stuck in tepid comedies while she CONTINUES to get dramatic roles?

501 down, 499 to go.

I'm starting in on Don't Say a Word as I go to bed, but I don't know if I'll finish it tonight. It's been a weird day. I woke up this morning and my knee was so stiff I could harldy move and putting weight on it was murder so I shotgunned a load of Advil and iced up for an hour before going to work. Naturally our manual printer didn't show up until ten and our automatic printer never showed at all so I was printing all day. Which is the worst thing possible since I shift all my weight onto the bad (well, worst) knee as I print. So I left about ten minutes early to get ahead of the traffic and came home to my old friend the ice pack and Anaconda and wound up dozing on the couch for awhile. Usually this means I'll be up half the night but I'm feeling quite worn out and I suspect I'll fall asleep as soon as I get comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home