Monday, July 04, 2005

07-04-2005

495) Double Trouble. There's no better way to celebrate America's independence than sending Elvis to England to conquer their underaged girls!

496) Happy, Texas. Kind of predictable, but Zahn and Macy are so funny that it all works pretty well.

497) For Richer or Poorer. There is no call for a fish out of water/odd couple comedy to go on for more than 90 minutes. I'm looking at you Bryan Spicer.

497 down, 503 to go.

I had big designs on cracking 500 today, but I slept later than I wanted and hung out with Van for awhile as we searched the greater metropolitan area for a copy of Purple Rain. Apparently it sells so poorly that the Wal-Mart on 150 sent all their copies back. Capped the day off with hamburgers at Nancy's and now I'm headed to le bed. Happy 4th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home