Wednesday, June 29, 2005

06-29-2005

482) The Pacifier. Much funnier than I expected, and Brittany Snow is so incredibly hot.

483) Trauma. Word of advice people; If you ever read a synopsis on the back of a movie and it in some way refers to the blurring of the line between reality and imagination, put that shit back because those are never good. I really have no idea what I just watched, I just stared at the screen and zoned out because it was so slow and so boring and so stupid that I couldn't focus at all. I spent a good twenty minutes trying to remember who Bama's season opener would be (Middle Tennessee) and I realized that in that whole period of time I hadn't paid one bit of attention and had no idea what was going on, and I didn't care. Not one freaking bit.

483 down, 517 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home