Tuesday, June 28, 2005

06-28-2005

480) The Musketeer. HUGE PET PEEVE ALERT. Mena, everyone has an accent but you. If you can't keep up, audition for easier parts.

481) The People Under the Stairs. I think Craven was trying to make a horror movie for kids with this one but it seriously backfired. Way too gory and violent for children, but it's also such a fairy tale that it isn't scary for older audiences. Shave off fifteen minutes worth of needless exposition and attempts at cheap scares at the beginning and it might work better as a "social" picture.

481 down, 519 to go.

I hope this works. How freaking awesome would that be?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gish that is the greatest idea I've ever heard! I wish we could use that law internationally....that way we could raze France and put up Freedom Land, the world's largest resort community.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

I found you by randomly leafing through blogs...what a terrific site, and super informative. Wonderful!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home