Tuesday, May 24, 2005

05-24-2005

396) Scooby Doo. Man, I had forgotten how much I loved Scooby Doo. Me and MWOAEG used to stay up late and watch it on Cartoon Network all the time, but then came Adult Swim and I forgot about it. So yeah, Lillard was Shaggy, Cardellinin was totally Velma, the Scrappy Doo scene was hilarious, ROWAN ATKINSON and Sarah Michelle Gellar as Daphne parading around in short skirts and gogo boots?! Crap dude, it's like they filmed my dreams! Even the CG Scooby that I heard such terrible things about was fine. My only sticking point? Fred. I know that because he was the pretty boy and acted like the leader all the time even though it was usually Velma doing all the work in the cartoons he's always made fun of, but he was never the narcisistic jackass they make out to be in the movie. So that was kind of a lame thing to do. Otherwise, I am so down with this.

396 down, 604 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home