Sunday, April 10, 2005

04-09-2005

278) Ride the High Country. The past two weeks TCM has shown westerns I've already seen so I've been kind of antsy. I can see the whole "camraderie of men" and "lessons of manhood" theme that's always so heavy in Peckinpah's work, but I still think The Wild Bunch is far superior and would rather have watched it.

279) The Uninvited. That's the second time I've seen Ray Milland at a seance this year. Something fishy is going on...

280) Shadow of a Doubt. One more Hitchcock off the list. Pretty good, but not his best. Teresa Wright is hot though.

281) Memphis Belle. Finally finished it this morning. A little melodramatic, but it was an entertaining watch.

So not the most productive of Saturdays again. I'm trying my best to dig myself right back into a hole, so it's buckle down time this week. Anyway, we grilled some excellent catfish and played a rousing few games of Scene It (Me and Lee DOMINATED baby! Blues Brothers Donna! Blues Brothers!) and a good time was had by all. Scene It is actually a very fun game so it needs to be played more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home