Friday, April 08, 2005

04-07-2005

275) The Snapper. So great. I absolutely love The Commitments and when I watched The Van earlier this year I absolutely loved it, so I'm glad I got to watch this too. Come next year, I'm going to start reading Roddy Doyle's books because the movies are brilliant.

276) Phenomenon. I gave this a shot because of Robert Duvall, and I guess he was good, but for the most part this wasn't so hot. There were a few too many "cutesy" moments (anything with more than three musical montages is bound to be trouble) and there wasn't any real reason to care for the characters. The script just set it up like Travolta is the good guy so root for him because you are supposed to. I don't know, it just seemed like a waste.

276 down, 724 to go.

Blogger is pissing me off. I blame DST, which is still causing me to fall asleep too late and feel like hell in the morning because my body thinks it should still be in bed when it is, in fact, walking into work. I hate you DST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home