Sunday, April 03, 2005

04-03-2005

265) White Squall. Coming of age drama blah blah blah learn to work together as a crew blah blah blah terrible tragedy blah blah blah mold them into men blah blah blah...

266) Just Visiting. I will always have a special place in my heart for America's Sweetheart, Kelly Bundy, and I would also travel through time to touch Veronica Vaughn's heiney, so this was a no brainer.

267) Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday. As I near the end of theFriday the 13th run (Only Jason X remains) I almost feel a little sad. As stupid as they are, I've really looked forward to each one and even considered them rewards from time to time, like "If I watch enough crazy movies I've never heard of I can watch another Friday the 13th." I really want to go ahead and get Jaxon X but I also want to hold off for a little while so I can watch it when I'm kind of down on the whole thing and re-invigorate myself. We'll just see how long I hold out.

267 down, 733 to go.

Today was not the most productive of days, thank you very much Daylight's Savings Time. It's totally thrown off my whole sense of time and my sleeping patterns and I always freaking hate it every year. I did, however, bake a lovely lemon pie so that's a score, and Bree had on ANOTHER green shirt at the end of this week's episode so I was all happy about that. I'm starting The Barbarian and the Geisha and I'm sure I'll be able to stay awake for it since I'm not tired at all (curse you DST!) so I'll just put that in tomorrow's count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home