Thursday, February 17, 2005

02-17-2005

132) I Vitelloni. Next up on the Fellini parade, I Vitelloni. I can get on board with Fellini as director on this one, but I really hated the story. There's nothing more annoying than a bunch of post-adolescent crybabies bitching about the rude intrusions of adulthood and responsibility.

132 down, 872 to go.

CAAALLIFORNIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Oh, Lindsey, look how cute you are in your many different blazers. Sadly, the only two characters I actually like are now at odds (Caleb being the other one). Also, Special Agent Stonerock? Stonerock? Really? They couldn't think of a better name than that? After The OC I was just too tired to go on so I'm taking the rest of the night off for the sake of my sanity. I've noticed that I'm really starting to miss TV. I mean, I have my programs that I'm keeping up with but I'm starting to miss just being able to turn it on and have something in the background that I don't have to pay attention to. I haven't even seen Sensible Chic once this year! Oh man, I just realized how gay that makes me. So different subject, I'm going to start San Antonio when I go to bed but I doubt it will get finished. Hopefully I can do some catch up this weekend. And speaking of San Antonio, I'm starting to get really ticked about this whole "30 Days of Oscar" on TCM. I'm missing my Saturday morning westerns! I can't wait for this whole thing to end so my TV scheduling can get back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home