Friday, July 07, 2006

In part six of the ten part "Celebrity Ass I'm Reasonably Certain I Could Kick" series, we have Gregg Allman. An original member of the Allman Brothers Band, Gregg is best known as guitarist Duane's bratty little brother, the idiot that married Cher after she and Sonny broke up, and the reason Dickey Betts (another founding member) is no longer a part of the band. Were Duane still alive or he and Dickey still on speaking terms, there is no way I would touch a strand of Gregg's girlish blonde hair for fear of their surely swift and viscious reprisal. But with Duane gone, Dickey probably feeling the exact same way, and the two other remaining founding members either hobbled by chronic back pain (Jaimoe) or wishing he could form his own band and get the hell out like Dickey (Butch Trucks), I'm pretty sure I could kick his ass.


















That pony tail does nothing to hide his man boobs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home