Thursday, June 29, 2006

In part five of the ten part "Celebrity Ass I'm Reasonably Certain I Could Kick" series, we have Peyton Manning. Yes, I know he is a professional athlete and therefor in far better shape than I will ever be. But let's face facts here, he's never won a big game in his life and if taking on a sissy boy blogger who's called him out isn't a big enough event for him to choke during, then I don't know what is.














He blamed his offensive line for letting The Steelers kick his ass, so who's he going to blame after I do?

3 Comments:

Blogger TNIRISHFAN said...

Todd v Peyton. Now you got us thinking. What if he choked, but he choked you? I gotta say Todd, I haven't seen your fighting style, but taking on a professional athelete seems out of reach for us mere mortals.

I think I smell a pay per view.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I played disc golf the other day and the group behind us thought they were hot shit. I wasn't convinced, as one was decked out in a Giants hat in the style of Zubaz and an Eli jersey. If you're going to go all out and try and be hardcore, don't do it with Eli.

You could probably kick the entire Manning family's pampered asses across the field and back.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How dare you insult any of the Mannings. I'm 100% sure that Archie could kick your ass with one finger. You're all talk.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home