Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some randomness:

- When I was in the shower this morning I decided that my day wouldn't be complete without listening to It Still Moves, something that happens about once a month. Something else that also happens about once a month: I realize that the only reason I like My Morning Jacket is because their live show is so awesome and really wish they had a good live album.

- On the way home from work, I saw a damn good OOC schedule's worth of alumni/bumper stickers, including Wisconsin, Clemson, and Va. Tech.

- Does it make me a girl that the first thing I thought upon seeing the Clemson sticker was "there is no WAY I would ever coach at Clemson, those uniforms are UUUUGLY!"?

- The NFL pre-season is only five weeks away! Sweet, inconsequential NFL action to tide me over 'til the start of the college season!

- The McWane Center is supposed to be showing Superman Returns in it's IMAX theater next month. Or at least I think it is. I seem to recall reading that somewhere. So if it does, that should be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home