Thursday, January 05, 2006

01-05-2006

- Best: In a Lonely Place. Bogey's best performance. I was totally floored by his anti-hero routine, it was that unexpected. I mean, he could sneer with the best of them, but he was repulsive in this. Brilliant.

- Favorite: Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!. I never in a million years would have thought I would like this, but it was absolutely hysterical. The supporting cast (especially Gary Cole) deserves most of the credit for getting the funniest one liners and keeping things interesting. Left to the main characters it would have only been okay, but with all the other elements it's great.

- Worst: Jason X. This one broke my heart. I'm not sure how much budgeting went into this but it just looked cheap, and the entire score was this lame, tinny, faux electonica pile that sounded like it came from one of those cheap-o casio keyboards you can get at the grocery store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home