Saturday, October 29, 2005

10-29-2005

811) Octane. I have no idea what is going on in this movie. Obviously they are some kind of cult, but what's up with the blood? Did they think they are vampires? Were they vampires? How did that dude know all about their memories? This just made no sense whatsoever. HATE.

811 down, 189 to go.

I'm updating now 'cause OSU is leading Texas 21-9 and I'm too excited about the prospect of Bama moving up to #3 to concentrate on a movie right now.

Update: Damn it! Still no help for Bama! But on the plus side, Spurrier gets his first SEC scalp, and he couldn't have taken it from a better guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tennessee losing to South Carolina. Beautiful.

My dad thinks it's going to have to be USC and VaTech dropping a game to get us in the title game because Texas' schedule is so hopelessly wuss.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

I would almost agree with you on USC and Va Tech, but Texas is going to realize any day now that Mack Brown is their coach and drop a game they shouldn't (which is why I was so excited about OSU's lead. aside, OSU has some balls to schedule TEXAS for their homecoming), and Va Tech is Va Tech so you know they'll lose. I was convinced ND was the only team that had a chance at knocking off USC and since they didn't do it I doubt anyone else will.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home