Sunday, October 23, 2005

10-23-2005

800) Gunmen from Laredo. Excellent revenge western. I wasn't in the mood to watch anything today but this set me straight. I love Encore Westerns.

801) Stay. I ignored my own rule about avoiding movies where the lines between reality and fantasy are blurred, but it had Naomi Watts and Bob Hoskins and it really wasn't that bad except that I could totally tell what was coming and the ending was a let down (though there really is no possible way to end a movie like this without it being a let down). The direction was incredible though and the movie was a joy to look at, so there is that.

802) Domino. Now that's more like it! When I went into the theater there were only about five other people and by the end everyone had walked out but me and another person, but I was cracking up the whole time. There were a ton of funny touches, the action was well done, and the crazy MTV editing made it a lot of fun to watch. Plus, Keira Knightley. Hot.

803) The Man With the Golden Arm. This was some heavy shit. Excellent.

803 down, 197 to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure Keira does her situps.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

holy crap! now i'm not only totally hot for her, i'm a little scared of her! and that's even better!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home