Thursday, October 27, 2005

10-27-2005

809) Spellbound. Completely fascinating. The girl that won and the girl from Connecticut had the most normal of the families, but everyone else's were freaks! And exactly how long is it before we read about Ted going on a rampage? That kid freaked me out. Just goes to show that all the best stories are true.

810) The Hazing. Brook Burke in a slutty genie costume. I'm only a man!

810 down, 190 to go.

- Why am I so in love with this woman? I too think that anyone else really would find her bitchcakes crazy, yet I am so utterly charmed by her and my internet crush grows daily. In other insane crush news, I was behind the Traci Lords Look-A-Like coming home today. Since we've moved building I haven't actually seen her in months, and I gave more than a passing thought to "accidentally" tapping her car so I'd have an excuse to get her number. I have to leave the house more.

- No help for the Tide tonight, and I suddenly find myself a Miami fan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Boston College is as worthless as ever. Pullling for Miami is unthinkable, but I'll do it if it helps us out. Just hope it doesn't provide enough bump for them to jump over us since they're only one behind.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

i doubt a one loss miami team can jump an undefeated bama even if they do beat va tech. especially since their one loss came at the hands of the FSU team who let virginia manhandle them. i'm more worried about bama doing the low scoring slugfest win against LSU and Auburn and UCLA getting some big number wins and jumping us. But USC should take care of that...

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home