Sunday, August 28, 2005

If only we all bled Crimson and White...

...the world would be a much better place.

You can now find a link to Journalism is for Rockstars to your right. Follow that link and you'll see me listed as a required blog along with both Wonkette and Andrew Sullivan, though thankfully not between them. But Todd, why would you link to a site that espouses the virtues of both Journalists AND Rockstars, two classes of society towards which you often show scorn and derision? Simple answer: Reciprocation. Not as simple but certainly not complex answer: He pulls for the right team, and at the end of the day it's not taxation or governmental regulation or all the other many reasons that conservatives and liberals fight that keeps us apart as a people; it's the simple fact that no one looks good in orange. So Roll Tide to you my friend, and Cheney/Rice '08.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy is concerned that you will fall behind on your movie viewing when football starts. College football takes priority in our house - - Go Sooners :-)
Leslie

7:38 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

I've made myself a promise to only watch Alabama (and UAB the few times they are on TV) on Saturday and the Steelers on Sunday (or Monday). I don't know how well that will hold up though since I watched a high school game saturday. I have managed to not watch any of the pre-season NFL games though, so maybe I can hold out.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home