Tuesday, August 16, 2005

08-16-2005

622) Three Hours to Kill. Didn't really live up to the awesometastity of it's title, but at least there wasn't a bunch of sermonizing like The Ox-Bow Incident.

623) War of the Wildcats. I always kind of take John Wayne for granted, but every now and again I'm taken aback by the man's acting abilities. I mean, usually it's all "And in the role of John Wayne...John Wayne!" but he had such an easy going charm and brilliant comic timing in this that he reminded me of Cary Grant a little. You know, if Cary Grant were a large cowboy.

623 down, 377 to go.

I bowed to the pressure and ran right out to Best Buy for The Sixth Season. How was I supposed to wait when it has both Itchy and Scratchy Land AND Lemon of Troy?

Bitchcakes Crazy Alert: What the hell is wrong with Richmond, VA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home