Thursday, April 28, 2005

04-28-2005

327) Conflict. I don't know. I guess it was good in that whole "anything with Bogey" kind of way, but I saw the end coming from a mile away so whatever.

328) Shaolin Soccer. Oh crap, I liked this even more than Kung Fu Hustle. I've added a bunch more of Chow's movies to the Netflix queue.

329) Fat Albert. Since Movie Gallery didn't have Purple Rain we went with this. If I had kids I'd buy it for them.

329 down, 671 to go.

caaaa...lllii....foooorrn...iiiaaaa.....?????
Okay, maybe tonight was a rerun from the first season or something, but what was the deal with the White House press conference story? That made no sense whatsoever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night's OC was not going to be a rerun! It was going to show Seth and Ryan going wild in FL and Marissa kissing Ryan's brother. It was a travesty it was not shown. A travesty.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home