Friday, April 29, 2005

04-29-2005

330) Big Fish. I've resisted watching this ever since it came out for some reason. I kept planning to go see it and every time I'd back out, and then I'd plan on renting it and I'd always put it back for something else. I don't really know why, just for some reason it didn't seem like it would be good. Anyway, Ewan McGregor's "southern" accent was crap (oddly enough it sounded like a Scotsman doing an impression of what he thinks southern folks sound like) and Jessica Lange isn't nearly enough of a redneck slut to have gone to Auburn so whatever. It dragged in too many places and there always seemed to be a lot of build up for not much reward and I guess I probably should have kept on staying away.

331) Heaven's Burning. The plot sounded suspiciously a lot like Excess Baggage, so I thought I'd give it a shot. The script was a little thin and I got the feeling that a lot of scenes were just padding to flesh the story out to a good feature length and it really suffered for that. It was still better than Baggage though.

331 down, 669 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home