Monday, May 30, 2005

05-30-2005

411) Psycho. I don't really get the point. Unless this is pure conceit on the part of Van Sant, then why go to all the trouble to make an almost exact copy of a movie? On the one hand I can appreciate Van Sant's acknowledgment that there isn't really anything to improve on, but so then why make it at all? Unless he thought colorizing it added something. I don't know, I'm totally baffled.

412) Prey for Rock and Roll. Even with the whole attempt at an uplifting ending, this was just too damn depressing.

413) I Spy. Dude, Famke Janssen is SO hot.

414) Red Dragon. I kind of forgot this even existed until I happened upon it during my second trip to Blockbuster. I guess it was okay, I just wasn't really in the mood for this kind of picture. Bad timing on my part I guess.

415) Garfield. The things I'll do for Bill Murray. I picked this up on my THIRD trip to Blockbuster today. They totally know me now. The chick that I got the movie pass from was working tonight and she was outside when I got in line but she came back in when it was my turn and was all "you were waiting for me to check out, weren't you?" She so wants me.

415 down, 585 to go.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, you are so cheating. I just IMed and you are watching Garfield. So how have you already written about it in your blog?

8:11 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

If you had a keen eye you'd see I didn't actually say anything about the movie, just the chick at Blockbuster that totally wants me. I wasn't finished with the movie, but I was ready to turn my computer off so I went ahead and updated.

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I figured that would be your lame excuse.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

And what sort of lame excuse do you have for the unsanitary nature of certain girl parts that will go unnamed?

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU will never be close enough to my girl parts to know how they smell. Perhaps you are smelling the rankness that emanates from your body.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

well I have been within 20 yards of your filthiness, so I'd say I've been close enough to know what you smell like. Filthy whore...

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps its really your girl parts that you are smelling. Its not a secret that you are really a pussy. Why not just go ahead and admit it? Be proud.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

So all those times you said you wanted to lick me head to toe you were really coming out? This makes so much sense now!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, are you confusing your fantasies with reality again? I have never ever said that I wanted to lick you from head to toe. I like big penises-obviously that counts you out.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

Whatever bitch, you wish you could be in my fantasies. But I know I'm in yours, you did admit to thinking about my nuts on your chin.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, not I didn't. I would never be able to think about your nuts without throwing up. What I did admit to was hearing you correctly when you asked me about putting your nuts on my chin. See your girly voice is hard to hear so the first time you said it I thought it was fairie. Then I discovered that is what you asked me about which led to my throwing up on your shoes.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

Whatever bitch, before the Ring Two you admitted to thinking about my nuts on your chin. Don't deny it.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you slow? We just had this discussion and I explained exactly what I admitted to. So now not only are you a little penis fairie, but you are slow too? You are never going to meet a man.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

Are you slow? Because your exact words were "I was thinking about that last night." And do you really want to start throwing around "you're never going to meet a man" because that's just projection right there. You'll die alone, but unlike me you aren't looking forward to it.

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, those were my exact words. You are correct. But at you recall you did a nasty, dirty thing to me that I didn't get (b/c I am not a dirty whore, so I've never been around things like that). When I said I was thinking about that last night, I meant that I had figured out what you had done. And as for your I'll die alone comments I'm not going to respond to them, other than to say that you are a complete ASS for writing such an untruth.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home