Friday, April 15, 2005

...the way she moves moves me...

...to write bad poetry...

Okay, so this has been a crappy week. We've been crazy busy and I've wound up working late every night, and last night I didn't even watch anything because I was so tired after The OC that I just went straight to bed. AND I'm pissed at our mailman because I finally got Ray from Netflix and the motherfucker broke it clean in half jamming it in our mailbox. I swear that guy is the biggest jackass to ever wear a postal uniform. He makes Newman look like a gifted and dedicated civil servant. Fucker. And I was so excited to get it too because I've really been wanting to see it but it's always out at Movie Gallery and Netflix kept having it on short wait every time I was ready to get a new movie. I could strangle him. STRANGLE! Fucker. So anyway, now I've never been in a better "I don't have to be me until Monday" mood, which is totally aided by the Tracy Lords Look-a-like. I hadn't actually seen her since our last run in, but I caught her walking out this afternoon and my heart totally skipped a beat and I was breathless for a few seconds. She's so absolutely gorgeous and I must have her. Our UPS guy has decided it's now his mission to get us together and told me today she doesn't have a ring on her finger but does know that she has a pretty serious boyfriend. He seems like he's probably an ass though (i.e. the whole not helping her carry her stuff thing). So maybe there is hope.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucker!!!!!!!aka mailman

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home