Sunday, April 17, 2005

04-16-2005

293) Destry Rides Again. When I read the synopsis of this on the TCM schedule I was convinced I'd seen it before, but I decided to watch and make sure and I'm glad I did because I was thinking about Firecreek. Anyway, Stewart was funny as always so it was a nice start to the day.

294) Band of Outsiders. I was going to start in on Godard now that I'm about through with Fellini, but I just don't think I can do it. French New Wave is Italian Neo-realism's prissy, douche bag cousin and life is just way too short to waste on it.

295) Boomerang. Overly long, and Grace Jones scares the absolute BEJESUS out of me. There were some funny moments, but some sort of direction and a more liberal hand in the editing room would have really helped.

296) Hard to Kill. Maybe if the bad guys actually put a little effort into it...

297) How High. Robin is in town, AGAIN, so we watched this and it was damn funny. I so will buy it.

298) Sahara. Yeah, it was fun to watch, but it was stupid as hell. And Penelope would be so hot if it weren't for that foul, scientology laced stench that she picked up off of Tom Cruise.

298 down, 702 to go.

From earlier this afternoon:

Me: It's going to take ten years for me to listen to this...

Lee: What?

Me: A DECADE of Steely Dan.

I'm one clever sumbitch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I resent the AGAIN.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home