Sunday, March 27, 2005

03-26-2005

236) Friday the 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan. Featuring a young Kelly Hu!

237) Above the Law. Cause when I think of Steven Segal the words "tough" and "sexy" always come to mind! Oh man, what a total laugh.

238) They Live By Night. I'm kind of weirded out by this one. For some reason it kept reminding me of Red Zone Cuba, but it was actually pretty good. I guess it was one of those studio contract B pictures that just happened to have some talent behind it.

239) Tension. That's two more off the film noir list today. This one was pretty good, but the whole "clever detective" voice over got old.

240) Lifeboat. One more Hitchcock off the list. What a great movie. The scene where the woman who lost her baby is freaking out and calling for him and the Nazi just yawns and lies down? Man...

241) National Treasure. Pretty ludicrous, but it kept it's pace pretty well and was enjoyable enough.

242) The Incredibles. I think I hit a new low when I caught myself checking out Elastigirl's ass...

242 down, 758 to go.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, with that thought, you can now go on to watch Kubrick's Lolita and the newer Jeremy Irons' Lolita as well.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

elastigirl is the mom, dumbass.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Whatever happened to the chick from the Jeremy Irons Lolilta? And the whole Lolita thing is dated anyway. There are more modern baby ingenues

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A more important question. Why is her name elastigirl if she is the mother?

5:19 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

her name was elastigirl when she was a superhero before she and mr. incredible got married. if i referred to her as helen, or maybe mrs. parr, would that help?

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hate when society labels women over the age of 18 girls...

9:15 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

society didn't label her elastigirl, she chose her own superhero name.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I got that. Once you explained that it was her name before, I no longer had a problem with the movie. The above is just a problem I have in general.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home