Monday, March 21, 2005

03-21-2005

228) Friday the 13th Part VII - The New Blood. FINALLY. Netflix is really pissing me off lately. I used to be able to get six movies per week from them and now I'm lucky to get three. Their turnaround time has really dropped, plus I should have gotten this LAST monday but it was lost in the mail (don't get me started on the USPS!) and then they wouldn't send a new one until three days after the estimated delivery date in case it still showed up. Anyway, Dr. Crews is played by Bernie, so that was kind of a laugh (does anyone else think he looks like a Jewish Johnny Cash?), and the whole telekinetic powers thing was a new twist but this was still pretty standard issue. Which is okay with me.

229) Just Married. I've been on the fence about whether or not I like Brittany Murphy. She always looks kind of strung out and I usually hate the characters she plays, but she always seems so sweet in a really spazzy way anytime I've seen her on Letterman and she was kind of cute in this, so I don't know. It was dumb, but I laughed.

229 down, 771 to go.

I forgot to mention it last night because of my joyous reunion with Lindsay, but why would you not show Desperate Housewives for three weeks and then come back with a rerun? Anger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home