Monday, March 14, 2005

03-14-2005

I have a terrible cold or something and I think I'm dying, so I might not finish the 1000. Just to warn you.

198) The Tattooed Stranger. Yeah, this didn't live up to it's awesome title. It reeked of fifties educational programming, all "TECHNOLOGY...SCIENCE...Catching tomorrow's killers...TODAY!"

199) Tavorich. I was so in love with this movie until the end. First off, how chilling was it when the Commissar talked so calmly about the "necessity" of Bolshevik "butchery" and "rivers of blood" and the peasants that would starve and those that would have to be shot so they wouldn't make a fuss? And then they give the commie fuck the Czar's money?! "For Russia"? Not pleased. If they had told him to go to hell or, better yet, killed him, this could quite possibly have been my new favorite movie (at least for tonight).

200) It's a Wonderful World. Claudette Colbert. What an awesome name. And this is more Jimmy Stewart's speed. Silly, but good.

200 down, 800 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home