Thursday, March 17, 2005

03-17-2005

So I'm feeling a little better. I watched the first three of a six picture tribute to Fritz Lang last night and recorded the rest so I can watch them later. I bet he was a creepy guy in real life.

209) Ministry of Fear. This is a messed up movie.

210) Western Union. Good western. What else should I say?

211) Fury. Tracy was a psycho at the end.

I woke up early and felt pretty good until I started moving and I realized that I had found the exact position in which to lay so that my sinuses were totally in balance and then spent several fitful hours trying to get back in that position. Alas, it was unattainable and I began to feel like hell again. When it finally became apparent that I wasn't going to be getting back to sleep I got back to the TV.

212) The Shining. Are you kidding me? This has to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I can't believe it took a whole five months for Jack to go nuts. All it took was 2 1/2 hours of that annoying little shit and Shelley Duvall's fucked up teeth to drive me bitchcakes. Can wardrobe maybe scare up a BAG FOR HER HEAD? And what's with the whole "boring = creepy" thing? Cause boring only equals BORING. What total shit. I HATE YOU SHINING!

213) Looney Tunes: Back in Action. She might be a total psycho with the whole scientology thing, but Jenna Elfman does it for me. Good clean wacky fun for the whole family.

At this point I was so stir crazy I got up and went to work for a few hours and then regretted it. Apparently being sick makes you weak.

214) A Night at the Roxbury. Shut up, you know you laughed.

CALIFORNIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I don't even know what to say. I heart Alex and all, but The OC is slowly losing it's grip on me. The theme song and scenes from next week are all I really look forward to anymore. And why with the Husker Du shirt on Billy Campbell? Do you want me to hate you? Is that what you want? Cause you're really trying my patience here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home