Monday, September 18, 2006

So obviously I haven't been in the bloggiest of moods this past week. There's been plenty to discuss (UAB, for instance, appears to be taking the same "apparently we squandered all of our potential in the first game and have nothing left for the rest of the season" route they wandered down last year), but for some reason I just haven't felt like doing it. Part of it is due to the second season of the The Office coming out on DVD, the Marx Brothers box set The Girl bought me for my birthday, and my renewed passion for NCAA 2007, but mostly it's just been cause I'm too lazy. I'll be back tonight with observations, where I was right, where I was wrong, and picks for this weekend's games. 'Til then, a beat box version of "I've Been Working on the Railroad":

2 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Not to rub it in, Todd, but I have to say I was expecting a little more from UAB during their visit to Athens ... Georgia does seem to have a killer defense this year, but we really won't know until those damn Vols come to town in October

3:08 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Happy Birthday!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home