Saturday, February 18, 2006

Lachey Seeks Support, Jewelry From Simpson

I've always considered Nick Lachey a smart guy. He hitched a ride on a hot chick who's career was in ascendence as his own 15 minutes quickly expired. Not a bad move, right? But then I read this, and it's shaken my view of the situation.

The part that caught my eye:

Lachey, who gained fame as a member of the boy band 98 Degrees, had more earning power when the couple wed in October 2002.

I'm not going to claim any knowledge of boy bands or their members, so maybe it's just me, but before he married Simpson I had never heard of Lachey or 98 Degrees. So how did he have more earning power than she did? And if so why in hell didn't he get a pre-nup? For once I can shake my head and mutter "stupid, stupid, stupid" while referring to the one on the left.

















That's why you keep 'em barefoot and pregnant. OHNOHEDINT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home