Sunday, February 19, 2006

I will not be taken alive!

My brothers, the crusaders hound me day and night yet I have sworn to only live free. Even if I find bitter the taste of death, I will not die humiliated or deceived! The jihad is continuing with strength, to The Bear all credit is due! Despite all their barbarity, the repressive steps taken by the NCAA and its agents are no longer discernible from the crimes of the DuBose regime. The war waged against the NCAA and its allies in the Big 10 has not remained confined to Alabama as Myles Brand claims, but rather Alabama has become a point of attraction and recruitment of qualified scholarship players. May our Coach continue to bless our endeavors as we drive the infidels into the Great Lakes! Bearu Ahkbar!















I never thought I'd get so much material from a cave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home