Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Links

Here's a few sites that I've had bookmarked and have been reading for awhile now, but for some reason have never bothered to actually link to:

- RJYH. Warren wrote THE BOOK. It's inexcusable that I've left him off for so long.

- SportsPickle.com - Seriously, seriously, funny. Who knew Marcus Vick was also a Nazi war criminal?

- Blake's Eyes. Along with Hack, has inspired me to actually use the camera on my camera phone from time to time.

- Stumbling Through The Lines. Another Bama blogger, and she seems like a nice girl.

- The House Rock Built. ND blogger, but still funny.

- Indie for Dummies. It's in Italian so I really have no clue what they are saying about the artitsts, but it's also helped me find some new stuff to listen to and gotten me out of my usual old country and southern rock rut from time to time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't have Warren linked? How could you not have the local boy made good linked?

9:44 PM  
Blogger Carla Jean said...

So I'm way behind, but ...

1. Thanks for the link!

2. I AM a nice girl!

3. I don't have Warren linked.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home