Sunday, August 21, 2005

08-21-2005

638) Big Momma's House. Whatever.

639) The Cookout. Suck.

640) The Secret Lives of Dentists. Okay.

641) Maid in Manhattan. Okay.

641 down,359 to go.

I'll fill in some more details on this weekend later. Sitting at my desk to type forces my leg into an awkward angle so I can't sit here for too long. Short version: According to Bramlett the surgery went better than he was expecting. He was afraid he was going to have to repair some torn cartilage again but that wasn't the case. He said the ligaments were in pretty bad shape but it was an easy fix. So now I'm at home and there's pain when I move but the drugs keep it from throbbing (I overslept and missed a few hours between scheduled pills and woke up in quite a state) and all the serious dope has worked out of my system so I don't feel so sick/tired anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home