Thursday, June 23, 2005

06-23-2005

470) Cursed. Dear Mya and Shannon Elizabeth, Bangs are not your friend. Love, Todd. P.S. Even though you both got killed off early, the movie was FREAKING AWESOME! The only thing that could have made it even more FREAKING AWESOME is if Scott Baio had been eaten. Cause that would have been FREAKING AWESOME!

470 down, 530 to go.

I am totally starting to feel some serious burn out. I think it's the late start I'm getting every night and having to come home, put a movie in, sit down and watch it, immediately put in another one, try not to fall asleep, blah blah blah. But I am really sick of movies right now. Like, even after watching Cursed, which I obviously loved, I dread starting another one. But I'm going to and hopefully I'll finish it tonight, but I don't know. I'm so tired I'll probably just fall asleep. Krikey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home