Friday, April 22, 2005

04-22-2005

311) The Butterfly Effect. I actually watched this last night after I updated. I was only planning on watching a little but I got sucked in and had to finish it so I didn't get to sleep til about 1 AM, but that's okay cause it was worth it. They did a great job pulling the viewer in and making you want to find out why this stuff is happening so that when you get to the ludicrous solution you're just so relieved to have an answer that it doesn't matter how dumb it is. I actually liked it a lot even though I wasn't expecting to.

311 down, 689 to go.

Had dinner at Fancy Nancy's to celebrate the opening of the new Lee branch and played another rousing few rounds of Scene It. Lee and I continue our unbeaten streak despite the best efforts of a few sore losers to rewrite the rules in their favor (you know who you are!). I've borrowed Nancy's copy of Meet the Fockers and I'm going to start it tonight. I've been pretty set on avoiding it because of Hoffman and Streisand but I liked Meet the Parents a lot and everyone I know has seen it and swears it's hilarious so we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home