Saturday, April 23, 2005

04-23-2005

312) Meet the Fockers. As I suspected, Hoffman and Streisand annoyed the hell out of me. Surprisingly though, Hoffman was the more annoying of the two and he's the one I can actually stand on occasion. Blah.

313) Kung Fu Hustle. Oh man, that was awesome. I've been so excited to see it ever since I saw the previews and it lived up to my expectations.

314) Badman's Territory. I had to work for a little while this morning so I taped my Saturday morning western for later. Excellent.

315) Grand Illusion. For one of the greatest movies of all time this sure did suck. Securing the Belgian border would have probably been a better use of the French's time than calling for unity across class and national boundaries. And that whole Maginot Line thing was pretty stupid, too.

315 down, 685 to go.

So I slacked off today too. We went over to Steve and Donna's for hamburgers for awhile and it was nice to be out again. I'm really starting to resent this whole stupid endeavor. On the one hand it's pushed me to see a lot of things that I've always wanted to see and that I probably wouldn't have gotten around to without such motivation, but on the other hand it has consumed what little life I actually have. I'm a bonehead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home