Thursday, March 31, 2005

03-31-2005

255) Birthday Girl. Kidman was so sweet and cute at the beginning that I really resented the vicious turn the movie took. How dare you toy with my emotions in such a way!

256) The Hillz. Oh man. So since there was no OC tonight Sarah, Charity and I went and rented a movie and this looked so bad that it would be awesome, but it just turned out to be so bad. I for real think this guy just had a party one weekend and walked around with a video camera taping stupid stuff and making up the lines right there on the spot (okay Paris, now you go "But I love you!" and then you go "Stupid whore!" and then you go "I hate you!" and then you go "I'm sorry baby, I love you!" and then you go "Oh I love you so much I'm so sorry for hating you!" and etc.).

256 down, 744 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home