Friday, June 02, 2006

Frustration, thy name is Charter Communications...





Keeping young couples free from conversation since 1847!


The Girl messaged me at work yesterday afternoon around 4ish wanting to know if my cable was out or if she just couldn't figure out the many different remotes I have scattered across my apartment, so I called Charter and they claimed that they were aware of a problem in my area and that it should be fixed momentarily, and here it is, 10:45 AM the next day and I'm still without cable or internet. So instead of watching a four episode block of The Office last night, we were forced to do coupley things like go to dinner, hold a conversation, express both an interest and desire to share each other's company, and other assorted foolishness that God never intended (which is why he gave us digital cable in the first place). I actually had a post going about my old man and how he's pretty good at predicting how the SEC will turn out each pre-season, so if my internet is working tonight I'll post that up for you. In the meantime, head over to ArmchairGM for some YouTube sports video goodness. I'm partial to the Road Rage, Redefined" clip myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home