Monday, May 15, 2006

You know I'm pissed when watching a fat kid cry can't cheer me up. So mostly I'm pissed because it was the Birmingham PD that pulled me over. I hate the Birmingham PD with a godly passion. As many dealings as we've had with them at work (break ins, parking issues, etc.) I can say that, without a doubt, it's a retard academy. Seriously, it's like all the idiots too stupid to be real police come to Birmingham to get a badge.


















The jury has found you guilty of being a redneck, whitebread, chickenshit muthafucker...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were kicked out of their rented "sub-precint" or whatever you call it on 3rd Ave North several years ago because the landlord was pissed off that they hogged all of the street parking and made no visible presence in the area.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home