Monday, May 15, 2006

On tonight's episode of "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished," our hero gets a bullshit traffic ticket for "running a stop sign" from Birmingham's finest after meeting Lee to hook him up with some boxes for his move. Seriously though, I know everyone bitches and moans about traffic tickets and how the cops singled them out, but this is a total bullshit ticket. I've gotten plenty of tickets for speeding that I totally deserved, but I am crazy about stopping for stop signs and I know damn well I came to a complete stop, looked both ways, and then pulled off. The guy knew it was a total bullshit call, too. I know when I'm being lied to, and when he said that I "ran right through it" then I knew he was just pulling me over so he could write a ticket. If he had said I rolled it then it would have still been crap, but at least I might have thought "well, he wasn't looking when I was stopped and thought my pulling off was me still rolling." But instead I get to be pissed off and pay the city a ridiculous amount (I haven't called yet, but I'm sure it will be in excess of $100). Seriously, I was planning on updating a bunch of stuff tonight, but after my cable people totally screwed me this morning and now this, I'm just too pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home