Thursday, May 18, 2006

Losing my internet over the weekend is probably the worst thing that could have happened to my relationship with The Girl. I had managed to go a whole week without once playing NCAA 2006, but with no internet and nothing to do, I decided to take UAB on a rampage through the Big Ten (sorry Nicole, but the severest beating took place at Camp Randall) and it's rekindled my obsession. Now, via EDSBS, comes the news that I'll be spending July drooling on a PS2 controller and doing my best to remember to eat, shower, and go to work once NCAA 2007 hits.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

YOU BASTARD!

4:54 PM  
Blogger TNIRISHFAN said...

I really may have to find a way to get a ps2 or xbox360. 07 looks awesome.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

ps2s are getting really cheap now, you should be able to pick one up used at an eb games store for a reasonable price.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

and Nicole, when your defense allows a FULLBACK 400+ yards receiving on top of his 100+ yards rushing, something is terribly wrong.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Well your game is stupid. At least I can be appeased by the knowledge that this would never happen in real life.

10:00 AM  
Blogger TNIRISHFAN said...

You can be appeased? Well that's a new development.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home